This is almost funny - jurisdiction in US?

A California Court doesn't even have jurisdiction in say a Court in
Texas or Ohio?

The only person who ever took this Court seriously, was Charles Manson
and his followers?

Someday the fertilizer business will be thriving.

Now seems there are some war criminal charges pending against Albright,
Clinton, etc., etc., etc.  somewhere; however, if these world leaders
want to try themselves in War Crimes Courts I will not object until the
lot of them are executed aat sunrise - for tomorrow is another day?

Saba

World Court claims U.S. jurisdiction
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=3618

     June 28, 2001

     World Court claims U.S. jurisdiction

     By Betsy Pisik
     THE WASHINGTON TIMES

     NEW YORK -- The International Court of Justice
     yesterday criticized the state of Arizona for executing a
     German national in defiance of its wishes, insisting in its most
     explicit language that ICJ orders are binding on U.S. and
     other national courts.

     American authorities were scrambling yesterday to
     understand the consequences.

     They could not say whether the judgment would open the United
     States to financial claims from Germany, or whether the ruling
     would have any material impact on the U.S. legal system.
     "The case presented complex issues and the decision requires
     careful study," said State Department spokesman Philip
     Reeker.

     "We are undertaking a close and careful review of it in its
     entirety."

     The ICJ, also known as the World Court, had previously
     criticized the United States for breaching the Vienna
     Convention by failing to meet its obligation to notify a
     consulate when foreign nationals were charged with crimes.
     In March 1999, Arizona executed Walter LaGrand, an
     indigent German national who with his brother was convicted
     of fatally stabbing a bank manager during a botched robbery
     in 1982.

     At the request of Germany, the Hague-based World
     Court issued a provisional order -- a sort of injunction --
     ordering Arizona not to execute him until it could make a final
     ruling on the matter. LaGrand was executed, as scheduled,
     the following day.

     The court criticized the U.S. solicitor general and the
     governor of Arizona for treating its provisionary order as
     "mere exhortation."

     Because the court can take more than two years to decide
     a case, these provisional orders are most often injunctions,
     intended to freeze the action until the court can rule.

     "By failing to take all measures at its disposal to ensure
     that Walter LaGrand was not executed pending the [ICJ's]
     final decision ... the United States breached the obligation
     incumbent upon it," the judges wrote in a majority opinion.

     The ICJ hears disputes between nations. Its decisions are
     considered binding and can only be appealed through the
     U.N. Security Council. Yesterday's ruling essentially
     reinforced that.

     "This is an interesting step forward in terms of the ICJ
     asserting itself," said Lee Casey, a former Justice Department
     lawyer and expert on international law.

     "It shows that the court is being more assertive than it has
     been in the past, and given where we are in the development
     of international law and these new criminal courts, that's
     important."

     Mr. Casey said the ICJ is clearly concerned that the U.S.
     government did not do enough to compel the state of Arizona
     to comply with its order. "But the federal government doesn't
     necessarily have the authority to do that."

     In a previous case involving foreign nationals on death
     row, then-Secretary of State Madeleine K. Albright appealed
     to the Supreme Court to halt the execution of a Paraguayan
     rapist and murderer in Northern Virginia. The local
     jurisdiction proceeded with the execution as scheduled.

     State Department officials have acknowledged that the
     Vienna Convention was violated in the LaGrand case, and
     say that a sweeping program is under way to educate state
     and local jurisdictions on consular notification.

     "We think consular notification is important for Americans
     abroad and we take it very seriously," Mr. Reeker said
     yesterday. "We recognize that we have to provide consular
     notification to foreign nationals in the United States."

     American lawyers argued at The Hague two years ago
     that the trial was fair and that the LaGrands had ample time --
     nearly 15 years -- to run through appeals in four different
     courts.

     Nor is Germany claiming its innocence.
     Karl and Walter LaGrand were born in Germany but
     moved to the United States as toddlers. Their mother married
     an American serviceman, and they are said to have had no
     accent.

     In 1982, the brothers panicked during a robbery and
     fatally stabbed the manager of a Tucson bank with a letter
     opener when he was unable to open the safe. A teller was
     also critically injured.

     Karl LaGrand was executed in the Arizona gas chamber
     in February 1999. His brother, Walter, followed him two
     weeks later -- one day after the German government
     petitioned the World Court to halt the execution.

     "This state of affairs is of great significance," Gerhard
     Westdickenberg, Germany's legal representative, argued at
     the ICJ hearing two years ago. "Not just for Germans, but for
     all foreign nationals arrested in the United States."

     The failure to notify foreign authorities "could have
     particularly tragic consequences in cases in which, like in
     ours, the death penalty may be imposed." he said.
     The German government said yesterday that it knows of
     four more Germans facing the death penalty in the United
     States.

     The ICJ ruling comes at a time when American allies,
     particularly in Europe, are increasingly protesting the use of
     the death penalty in the United States. The European Union
     has made the elimination of the death penalty a condition of
     membership.

     Many Latin American countries and the Vatican also
     oppose the death penalty, and the American Bar Association
     has suggested a moratorium on executions until questions
     over its fairness can be addressed.

     In his arguments two years ago, State Department lawyer
     James Thessin suggested the German suit was a ruse to
     "litigate the death penalty under the guise of a violation"
     of the Vienna Convention.

     "We must not allow Germany to lead us into ... restructuring the
      United States criminal justice system," he said.

     http://www.washtimes.com/world/20010628-1406560.htm
     The New International Criminal Court
     http://www.apfn.org/apfn/international.htm

     A Global Court of Injustice
     http://www.apfn.org/apfn/injustice.htm

     Departments of the World Administration
     http://www.apfn.org/apfn/gotopage2.htm

     Without Justice, there is JUST_US!
     "The Law"!
     http://www.apfn.org/apfn/thelaw.htm

     FIVE WORDS AND TEN COMMANDMENTS TO VICTORY:

     Word Study from Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary
     "Truth / True"
     http://users.netonecom.net/~gwood/TLP/ref/truth-.htm

     Word Study from Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary
     "Oath"
     http://users.netonecom.net/~gwood/TLP/ref/oath-.htm

     Word Study from Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary
     "(un)Lawful(ly)"
     http://users.netonecom.net/~gwood/TLP/ref/lawful-.htm

     Word Study from Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary
     "God"
     http://users.netonecom.net/~gwood/TLP/ref/god-.htm

     Word Study from Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary
     "Authority"
     http://users.netonecom.net/~gwood/TLP/ref/author-.htm

     TEN COMMANDMENTS:
     "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out
     of the land of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me.
     http://www.butterclub.com/10commandments.htm
     FOR THIS CLAIM OF THIS OATH IS WITH THE TRUTH:
     http://www.dwmlawprocedures.com/Documents/oath.html

     Citizens for Judicial Accountability Inc.
     http://www.judicialaccountability.org/

     Department of State -- International Information Programs -- Rule of Law
     http://usinfo.state.gov/topical/rights/law/main.htm

     THE LAW
     http://users.netonecom.net/~gwood/TLP/ref/the-law1.htm

     It's The Law!

     Case Law:
     "Silence can only be equated with fraud when there is a legal or moral
     duty to speak, or when an inquiry left unanswered would be intentionally
     misleading... We cannot condone this shocking conduct... If that is the
     case we hope our message is clear. This sort of deception will not be
     tolerated and if this is routine it should be corrected immediately"
     U.S. v. Tweel 550 F2d 297, 299-300.
     http://www.apfn.org/apfn/itsthelaw.htm

     Oath of Office - "...support and defend the Constitution..."

     U.S. Federal and Military Oath of Office

     " I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend
     the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and
     domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that
     I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose
     of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of
     the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.''
     http://www.apfn.org/apfn/oathofoffice.htm

     No one is bound to obey an unConstitutional Act and no courts
     are bound to enforce it. UnConstitutionality dates from the
     time of its enactment, not from the decision so branding it."
     [16th American Jurisprudence 2nd Edition Section 256, page 177]
     *** IF NOT YOU, WHO? IF NOT NOW, WHEN? IF NOT, WHY NOT? ***
     Forget about the law, do what you're told ???
     http://home.talkcity.com/LibertySt/arem/

     The due process clause of the Constitution,
     however, demands reasonable specificity in criminal
     prohibitions to enable a citizen to conform to the law.
     As the Supreme Court amplified in Connally vs.
     General Construction Co. (1926): "A statute which
     either forbids or requires the doing of an act in terms
     so vague that men and women of common
     intelligence must necessarily guess at its meaning and
     differ as to its application, violates the first essential
     of due process of law."
     http://www.washtimes.com/commentary/commentary-200081171719.htm

     THE LAWYER'S SECRET OATH
     THIS CASE IS NOT TO BE CITED OR PUBLISHED:
     Investigate: Lawyers Guild of Great Britain
     and any ties to the American Bar Association.
     http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

     Secret Courts - Secret Law
     http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretcourts.htm

     An Oath is an Oath is an Oath
     http://www.apfn.org/apfn/oath.htm

     Trading with the Enemy Act
     http://www.apfn.org/apfn/1933.htm

     It's Time To Circle The Wagons
     http://www.apfn.org/apfn/money.htm

     Phil Schneider Audio at Global Science - Denver, CO Aug, 1995
     (SECRET GOVERNMENT)
     ADDED 06/28/2001 - Real Player
     Part 1 http://www.apfn.org/audio/philschneider1.rm
     Part 2 http://www.apfn.org/audio/philschneider2.rm

     Additional Audio and Video tapes are available from:
     Backcountry Productions (303) 772-8350 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

American Patriot Friends Network a/k/a American Patriot Fax Network was
founded Feb. 21, 1993. We started with faxing daily reports from the
Weaver-Harris trials. Then on Feb. 28 1993, The BATF launched Operation
Showtime - "The Siege on the Branch Davidians". From this point, it's
been the Death of Vince Foster, the Oklahoma Bombing, TWA-800, The Train
Deaths, Bio-War, on and on. We are not anti-government, we are
anti-corrupt-government. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
A Patriot is one who loves God, Family and Country.....
http://www.apfn.org/apfn.htm