-Caveat Lector-

> > A belief in elite troops; a belief in national superiority and disdain for alleged
> > weak neighbors; grandiose war schemes; a belief in "secret weapons"....
> > where have we heard this before???
> > flw

>http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/Archive->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2001/me-israel-03-28.html

Unfortunately it is not only J2 that is delusional. It is delusional
for the Israeli's to think they can engulf the whole Middle East
in a conflagration in order to "finally solve" the Palestinian
"problem" and not suffer terrible consequences. It is just as
delusional for any Palestinians to think they can "destroy" Israel.

There are extremists on both sides. It is my opinion that the
Israeli extremists are more of a threat to peace then the
Palestinian extremists. The whole key to reaching a real
settlement are the Extremist Settlements. Unless these
Fort Apaches are removed, there will never be peace.

These settlements are the equivilant of setting up a KKK
storefront in Harlem and the Israeli extremists know this.

They want to goad the Palestinians into committing
atrocities so they can invoke the "final solution" against
the Palestinians. Isn't it odd that the Disco  Bomber was driven
to the bomb scene by an Israeli agent - and the target was mostly
non religious Russians (many not even Jews) who ironically had
good relations with Palestinians? In a club which welcomed
Palestinians? Remember the Reichstag Fire?

Israel is stupid to allow these crazy tails to wag the dog.
flw