-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 6/30/01 6:38:10 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

< it was the english that wanted scotland to be part of them, rather than us
pushing for it.

Ah, yes. To the victor go the spoils.

btw- you ought to read some of david ickes (faintly plageristic) nonsense

about the hapsburgs et al. you are a fan of his, arentcha?

I thought ickes was a UFO con man until Wes7676 cleared up that point for me.
Never read any of stuff.  Until someone shows me a reptoid, living or dead,
preferably dead. I'll remain a sceptic on that subject.
Once cooresponded with a man who I think got most of the reptoid thing going.
He brain was hopelessly addled by way too much self experiementation with
illigel pharmaseuticals. The idea that there are reptoids living below ground
in caves and cooking up pots of cosic Gater-aide from human body parts is
just a little hard to believe without seeing some hard evidence.