-Caveat Lector-

>Police originally said she disappeared April 30, but an analysis of the
>laptop computer in Levy's apartment found she sent an e-mail message on May
>1, the source said. She was last reported seen April 30 at her Washington
>gym.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the only thing this shows is that an
email was sent from the computer on that date...it doesn't show WHO was
sitting at the computer sending the message purporting to be from Levy.

Somehow this girl disappeared from a highly secured apartment building,
with no trace recorded on the 24-hour video recording system in the
building.  If it was possible to remove Levy with no trace, it is just as
possible for someone else to enter and leave the apartment without
leaving a trace...

June

Check out Alternative Kite Radio at
http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com

Alternative Kite Radio (basic)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (it's always summer somewhere)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (everyday's a holiday)