-Caveat Lector-

Another demonstration of his guilt:

Flight attendant Ann Marie Smith called Condit on "June 5th or 6th," at
which time he told her he had to disappear because he was in trouble.
Exactly what time did she make this call?

Chandra's mother called Condit on the 6th, pretty late in the day, when she
left the message saying her daughter had disappeared, and asking Condit for
information about her daughter. Since according to Condit he was not
answering Chandra's calls, and believed she was going back to California
right away,  he would have no way of knowing that Chandra was missing until
Susan Levy's phone message informed him. So, how would he know to tell Anne
Marie Smith that he was "in trouble," if she called BEFORE Susan Levy? Only
if he was involved with Chandra's disappearance.

Jenny