-Caveat Lector-

.
> Can we please can these infernal flame wars. Saba
> aka...aka... doesn't care
> for June and the feeling seems to be mutual either you two
> get a handle on
> it. start your own flame list, Pull in the claws, let it go
> or get gone.

I'll second the motion.

There seem to be some who have a neurotic addiction to being right, that is
to make others wrong. I was raised by people like that and in my view it is
not too far from hell...

The creative force of this universe has decreed that differences will not
only be allowed, they are encouraged. That is the playing field we have
devised as contributing creative forces. On almost all other populated
worlds everyone is the same, so what is the attraction in living 800 years
like that when you can have 80 of this?

As Dr. Phil McGraw says to so many married couples, "do you want to be
married to you?," when they express a wish that their mate would do things
exactly like they do them.

It amuses me to see those who want everyone to be and think exactly like
themselves. If they actually got what they think they want they would die of
boredom.