-Caveat Lector-

> censorship - Please provide a reference of where you have been personally
> censored by the government.
>
> loss of jobs - If you are referring to unemployment, well I'm sure things
> were much better back in the depression before Roosevelt came along.
> Employment loss/gains are natural occurrences of any nation's economic
> lifecycle. If you are referring to the movement of manufacturing jobs to
> other nations for cheaper labor that is also an unfortunate natural
> occurrence. A labor intensive business will gravitate to where it is
> cheapest to run that business.

withholding of university degrees - once again, please provide a reference
where this has occurred (in relation to our government withholding a degree)

intimidation - what kind, of who, against what?

acts of terrorism - are you referring to acts of terrorism such as Oklahoma
City or some other situation? Acts of terrorism have been around since the
development of the nation state. There have been and always will be small
groups of people who feel that violence is the only measure to get their
point across. Their anger may be justified but their actions are not.
Terrorism is not something explicit to the end of the twentieth century.

deportation - of whom and for what reason?

> are not "consequences" suffered by people in America for raising questions
> about "historical inaccuracies"? - many people on this list on a daily
> basis make inaccurate and accurate comments in regards to "conspiracies"
> and America's history. Many others routinely make inflammatory remarks
> about recent and current standing government officials to include the
> President. None, to my knowledge have lost their job, had a degree
> withheld, been intimidated, have had an act of terrorism performed against
> or deported because of their comments.
>
> You are uninformed, naive, or probably both
I am neither. I have no illusions about our government, its relationship
with corporate America and its ability to use every means possible to
protect America's economic interest. Does the government always do what's in
the best interest of the American people? No. There are too many factors
involved in each decision for each decision to benefit all the American
people and at time some decisions benefit none. But having traveled to and
seen the high taxes and unemployment rates in Europe, the abject poverty and
corruption in Africa and the unbelievable political corruption in South
America I would say that you my friend have it much better than most people
in the world. I'll be the first to admit that America is not perfect, we
don't always wear the mantle of being the world's only superpower well but I
also think the world is a much better place than it would have been without
America's existence.