-Caveat Lector-

Recently the USA bought $450 million dollars worth of vaccine from UK;
now I wonder, if it has been used and I forget the purpose of this
vaccine.

Consider now the pharmaceuticals we now buy from China?   Abortioni
pills are now purchased from China.

You see where USA is headed - big time Mafia has poured their illegal
drug monies into pharmaceuticals or legitimte enterprises and America is
about to become one big leper colony (figuratively and literally) and
who will profit most from AIDS, and unheard of diseses.

Better buy American - and no vaccines until we can let us say run
criminal checks on the people involved in making same for hidden
interests?

For where do you think this big time drug money has gone?   Watch out
for this move re water privatization - for next the water will be
poisoned as an example for such a need as if it were not already
polluted by toxic waste.

Poison for profit - now wait until they attempt to push this AIDS
vaccine on the public - for little white babies?   Naturally little
white babies will of the target - right?

Maybe time to throw some of this garbage back to owner for they might be
able to throw a man out of the military for refusing the anthrax vaccine
but when it comes to giving more garbage to babies to further pollute
their blood let us see how American will stand then?

Now is time to getta gun, as Rap Brown said; for the enemy is operating
from within -

Saba