-Caveat Lector-

On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, Aleisha Saba wrote:
>Tony Blair is a fag and bi sexual

One is either homosexual or bisexual, not both.

>So had never heard about MI10 or the Lavender Hill Mob, but in USA at
>one time homosexuals got out of wars because they were homosexuals,
>while the brave and healthy and pure went to war and were killed - and
>now they tell me tht WWII was fought to save Gay Pride for Hitler was
>genociding homosexuals?  Well I do not believe that one bit, for Hitler
>and that ws not his real name, was Jewish passing as former Catholic and
>some say he was a queer as was some of his henchmen?

Perhaps so...but it doesn't change the well-documented fact that
homosexuals were on the Nazis' hit list, along with Jews, Gypsies, and
the physically and mentally handicapped.

>Homosexuals like Quakers, have never been noted for being cavaliers -
>might like to knit or play with Barbie dolls - but in MI5 or 6 -

I can introduce you to any number of gay men who have had exemplary
military careers, and who are definitely NOT 'shrinking violets' who knit
(BTW, did you know knitting was invented by MEN as a MALE activity?) or
play with dolls (did you know that it was customary until just after WWI
for ALL boys to wear dresses until their 6th birthday, and to be given
dolls to play with during those same years?)

I would trust my life being defended by these gay men over many of the
weekend patriots you seem to be so fond of...

June

Check out Alternative Kite Radio at
http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com

Alternative Kite Radio (basic)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (it's always summer somewhere)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (everyday's a holiday)