-Caveat Lector-

At 06:40 PM 7/9/01 +0100, "c." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:
>-Caveat Lector-
>
>Condit admits affair with Levy
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>July 8, 2001 | WASHINGTON --
>Rep. Gary Condit for the first time told investigators he had a romantic
>relationship with Chandra Levy, a source familiar with the investigation
>said late Saturday.
>But police reiterated that Condit is not a suspect in the disappearance of
>the former federal intern.

I'm very much inclined to believe that Condit had nothing to do with
Chandra Levy's disappearance and probable demise.

I believe that someone who knew about Condit's bimboes and who also
had a score to settle with Condit  (think:  Clintonista's) made Chandra Levy
"disappear" knowing full well that Condit would be embarrassed, discredited,
and ultimately a murder suspect. (I don't think the Clintonian's would agonize
very long over the unfortunate but useful death of one bimbo; as Clinton has
demonstrated, they're as plentiful as rabbits.)

I have heard conflicting reports of Condit's role during the impeachement.

Did Condit vote for any of the articles of impeachment against Clinton?
If not, did Condit at anytime vote for any measure that enabled the
impeachment process to proceed?

DBC