-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nessie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 1:36 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Conspiracist Jim Marrs missing link

-Caveat Lector-

> assume telepathy - assume evil telepaths - assume non-human evil
telepaths

You mean a priori? Why?

because I say so - its a theory - In sentential calculus the language [L] of
Logic we can make assumptions
All good or bad theories start with certain assumptions -
Karl Popper 'Conjectures and Refutations' will show you that the beginning
of all good and bad models start with assumptions -
its called Conjecture or modelling.

I have ethnological evidence to support it. I have a posteriori experience
that I feel fits. and also I do not feel like presenting it formally at this
time -

I also believe most strongly that the classical definition of 'a priori'
with classical reference to its place in mathematics, logic etc is false -
and should be redesignated synthetic a priori,
the only real a priori system being the logically complete set of essences
that i rediscovered 1991 and have a formal completeness proof for - this
same set of essences and the truth about the free energy it enables has been
known to the illuminti for tens of thousands of years.

I only use academic babble or babel because you wish to open up a debate
with me about the status of knowledge -
ie. your academic question was referring to the epistemology

feel free to discontinue because I don't intend writing time consuming
formal and pragmatic scripts [unless I get paid :)]

best wishes,

andrew
ps   'how can we know anything' Descartes

<A HREF=ttp://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
===CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic

 <A HREF=ttp://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of

 <A HREF=ttp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>