-Caveat Lector-

At 09:28 AM 7/11/01 -0700, Nessie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:
>-Caveat Lector-
>
>>My source is Prudy. She graciously conceded the point that Gore used
>the Willie Horton issue in his campaign against Dukakis.
>

>No she didn't. She said that Gore used the furlough issue and that later
>Bush seized on this issue and made it racial by introducing the case of
>Horton.

And who was the furlough-ee about whom Gore was making an issue?
Answer:  Willie Horton

And, what was the race of the furlough-ee about whom Gore was making
an issue?
Answer: Black

And, why was Gore making an issue of a Black furlough-ee let loose
by Dukakis?
Answer:  To send a message to blue-collar white Democrat voters in south
Boston that Dukakis coddled black criminals and didn't care about black
criminals
lusting after and raping white women and murdering old white people.

Does anyone seriously believe that people in Massachusetts and in
South Boston in particular DID NOT KNOW which furlough case and which
furlough-ee Gore was talking about?  It was an infamous case, all over
the newspapers, for heaven's sake!

I don't make up the news, I just report it.

The reality is that Gore is a devious, deceitful, manipulative racist , and
liberals-in-denial can't accept that reality.   The Gore estate in Tennessee
is a page out of the antebellum South:  the white land owners lived in
the fancy big house, and the poor black tenents lived in the run-down
shack with the stopped up toilets.

Reality notwithstanding, I fully expect the Gore bitter-enders to cling to
their denial:
"Gore in 2004!  The Nice People's Racist!"

DBC