-Caveat Lector-

One is too many. Ask my family -- my cousin was killed by a drunk
driver when I was 17. Kent was driving a semi, a drunk in a converted
school bus crossed 3 lanes of traffic and hit him head on. He was 25,
he had gotten engaged to be married 2 weeks before. The drunk driver
was also killed. I wish he could have survived, and been required to
attend Kent's funeral, and seen the devastation he wreaked upon my
family. I wish he would have survived to look into my aunt's eyes and
explain himself to her. Drunk driving is an activity that the person
chooses to do; don't look to me for sympathy. The only positive thing
(if you can call it that) from Kent's death was that, for myself and my
friends, it drove home the point about drinking and driving -- none of
us has ever driven after drinking.

Tenorlove

=====
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody
turns on the set, I go into the other room
and read a book." Groucho Marx,

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/