-Caveat Lector-

>When it was determined that Chandra had to go,

But WHY was it 'determined that Chandra had to go', and who exactly did the
determining?

>this guy was given the
>assignment. He picked her up on his motorcycle, took off some where, killed
>her, and dumped her body. Then, on orders from Condit and with money from
>Condit, he headed back to Haiti or wherever he came from - far, far away
>from investigators and the Feds."

This scenario doesn't account for Levy disappearing without the security
cameras in her building picking up anything...even if this supposed
Caribbean black male prostitute waited outside, Levy would have been seen
leaving her apartment and the building...

>Some of his girlfriends obviously knew of this over the years; some
>participated in the three-way sex. This explains his absolute paranoia over
>any of the girls ever talking about their relationships with him.
>
>And it explains the fear we are now hearing about from not just the flight
>attendant, Anne Marie Smith, but others, too.

Enjoying 3-and-more-ways sex in and of itself doesn't explain the fear these
women claim to be experiencing...

>As for Chandra leaving her apartment with only her keys? As RJ put it,
>"Perhaps the only time a woman would leave her purse behind would be to
>ride on the back of a motorcycle."

That's bullshit.  Having ridden on the backs of motorcycles many times, I
can tell you that I never had just my keys with me...I always had a small
billfold with my ID and some pocket change in it in my pocket.  This
scenario also doesn't explain why she took that check for $54 with her...

>If RJ's scenario if accurate then poor Chandra - and other Condit
>girlfriends - have fallen into the sickest group of perverts imaginable.

It seems to me that if these allegations of bisexuality on Condit's part are
true, any women who partook in these 'gourmet' tastes did so with their eyes
wide open...they definitely didn't "fall into" these activities but strolled
boldly in without needing to be coerced...

June
Check out Alternative Kite Radio -- http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com
for:
Alternative Kite Radio (low-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Radio (high-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (because it's always summer
somewhere on the globe)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (because everyday is a holiday somewhere)