-Caveat Lector-

STOLED?  DUH?  Perhaps you will ponder this:
Your precious press now alleges that SIX MILLION
votes nation wide were improperly counted or discounted.
Could you suppose that ANY of them just might possible
have been cast for non-democrats??

I heard nothing from your side when the entire 18,000
military ballots were challenged from our overseas
personnel.

Let me say this softly, so as not to blast ears  ---
ghwb's Supreme Court (I guess he appointed them all) --
STOLED the FRIGGIN ELECTION?

One can only ask then, what about the REGULAR election?

You're so ignorant that you cannot see that the same agenda
which would have been followed by ag is now being followed
by the inheritor of the father's Supreme Court, gwb.

If you'd be so kind, would you please give an estimate of just how
LONG you are going to whine about an election which took place
8 months ago, and as you might have heard in whatever metropolis
you inhabit, is now over. Six more months?  A year?  Two years?
I'd like to know, so I can ignore your snipings for that length of time.

You lefties have WON, EINSTEIN, and you haven't been able to
figure it out yet!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!

And your memory's not too hot either, if you can't remember who
posted an article, even as you snipe a reply to it!!

And YES, you are DUH!   Good signature for you.