-Caveat Lector-

I love this slant

why isn't the headline
"Palestinians open fire in Israeli settlement and army post"  or
"Palestinians killed while attempting to bomb peaceful sports rally" ???

did the Palestinian shooters hit anyone in the settlement? I don't know, as
usual there is only a body count on one side.

--
  Doubt.
   Doubt thyself.

                                           Uncle Al. the kiddies pal