-Caveat Lector-

NATIONAL WATCHMAN UPDATE No 16. Vol 2.
DATE : Sunday, July 15, 2001
SUBJECT : A Planned Republic

Bringing you step by step to an understanding of the coming
New World Order and associated One World Government.

Yes, there is time to prepare but you must
listen to The National Watchman.

Introduction

The Sydney Morning Herald (25/06/2001) reported on ex-Prime Minister
Mr Malcolm Fraser who believes that the Australian population must
double in the coming years. Australia, says Fraser, would make itself
irrelevant to the rest of the world if it failed to do so.

Fraser said Australia should be aiming for a population of 40 million
to 45 million people, as it was selfish to limit the nation's wealth
to just 20 million. "People know there are great population pressures
[in the world] and to keep the wealth of Australia to about 20
million people alone is probably very selfish".

"If we say, look, we're 20 million people, this is all we're going to
be, all we're going to do, then we're sidelining ourselves and almost
making ourselves irrelevant to the rest of the world."

It is only fair to ask where these millions of people will come from
and what sort of Australia this will herald for the average man?

Where Will They Come From?

Where the new arrivals will come from has been detailed by Phillip
Ruthven, the acknowledged long range social and business forecaster
and Chairman of IBIS Business Information. He, like Malcolm Fraser,
has predicted major increases in population but has also detailed the
consequences,

"By 2025 Australia was likely to have ceded some sovereignty over
population and some financial and legal matters to a grouping based
on our closer neighbours in the Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation
(APEC) countries…. within 30 years Australia's decisions over
population, finance and legal matters will be made by regional group
of Asian Pacific countries…by the end of the 21 st century [the
population will be 150 million and ] new Australians would come from
Japan, Vietnam, the Philippines and predominantly Indonesia. (Kennet
calls for big rise in August intake The Age 16/3/98 P 6)

Clearly the Malcolm Fraser's  20 million new arrivals will be part of
the 150 million Asians that Ruthven sees planned for Australia. Note
that Phillip Ruthven talks of the major consequence of economic
integration, `a ceding of sovereignty. The plan is that "within 30
years Australia's decisions over population, finance and legal
matters will be made by regional group of Asian Pacific countries".
This ' regional group of Asian Pacific countries'  is to find  a
structure in the Asia Free Trade Zone which is now the official
policy of the Australian government.

The Elite Describe the Plan of Genocide

The plan to 'consumerise' Australia based on a Asian population is
well know in both political and business circles.

William Hayden, former leader of the Labor Party and subsequently
Governor General., has stated the following,

"It is inevitable that Australia will become an Eurasian country....
A new race will emerge; I happen to think that this is desirable."
(Asia Week 19 / 8/ 1983 p 7)

The finality of the plan, the swift and chilling wind, is the
genocide of the Anglo Saxon people. In a Sixty Minutes report Gerry
Harvey, operator of one of Australia's largest and most successful
retail chains, responded to a question on Asianisation and detailed
the methodology of the genocide.

"Basically, when I say 90 percent I don't mean all Asian, I mean 90
percent of people will have some Asian blood in them, it might only
be 10 percent, but considering that the migration to Australia will
be mostly from Asian countries, then with all the inter-marriage, I
can't see how there will be many pure blooded, if we want to call it
that, Anglo-Saxons... just won't exist anymore. "

Orchestrated Ethnic Cleansing

"Anglo-Saxons... just won't exist anymore."

The proudly spoken words of Jerry Harvey.

What these maestros of ethnic cleansing are telling you is that
future population increase in Australia is to be Asian. There is no
end to Asianisation except in the end of the Heritage Culture. Like
the sale of Telstra after the first thirty percent was sold the
complete sale was inevitable. As one leading politician said it is
like being a little bit pregnant; you can't be. You cannot be a
little bit privatized and you cannot be a little bit Asianised.

As in the sale of Telstra the politicians knew the plan was `slowly,
slowly'. And if they know what the real end of the preliminary sale
of Telstra was, then you can be sure that they all too well
understood the real end of the preliminary introduction of the Asians
into the Australia cultural mix. Malcolm Fraser continues the long
line of  'political party deception'  of the Australian people.

Free Booklet on your Asian Future

THE NATIONAL WATCHMAN has a free report on the complete Asianisation
plan. The reports details Australia's present destiny :  economic
change demanding cultural change; the finality of a political change
into an Asian SuperState.

Part One was released some four months ago and detailed the Asian
Free Trade Zone and how it has been planed by our leaders and
government departments.

Part Two will be releases in two weeks and details the history of
change that has brought your Asian reality into being. It will be
shown that the plan for the Asianisation of Australia has been
secretly held by all major political parties since 1945. Fabian
groups created a 'perceived media front' to justify the politicians
making the changes that they secretly desired and had planned for
many years. Finally it examines the commercial effects on Australia,
which today is already under Asian economic control.

Part Three will detail how the Republic was a front to create a
constitutional structure that would allow integration of Australia's
Asian economic structure into a Asian Superstate without a
referendum. There will be a final Part Four which will summarise your
future should you decide to allow criminal politicians to control
your life.

This report (Part I and II) is FREE. It has been prepared in Adobe
Acrobat and can be obtained by emailing me and requesting a download.
However, it is a lengthy document of some 50 x A4 pages; the file
size is 1 Mb and will take about 20 minutes odd to download.

Kerry Spencer-Salt B.E., LL.B (Hons)
The National Watchman
Australian Community Organisation
P.O. Box 136, Surry Hills NSW  2010