{Please forward to relevant lists and forums}

Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:52:41 -0700
To: Matthew Gaylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "E.J. Totty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: We need to answer the "Brady Campaign".

Matt,
Please give this as wide a dissemination as you can.
Thank you in advance.

ET

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "E.J. Totty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Boeing Company corporate image.
Cc: Steven Kendrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To Whom it may concern,

The following website is using outline images of the Boeing 747-400
in its advertising:

http://www.bradycampaign.org/activism/heston/movie.asp

I would like to know whether the Boeing Company explicitly approves
of these images, or if they were used without The Boeing Company's
permission.

I would also like to know if The Boeing Company approves of the
message being delivered as well.

As an employee of The Boeing Company, I find it ethically repugnant
that such image utilization is used to convey what is known as a
deceitful and corrupt depiction. That such a message is allowed to be
carried on the Boeing image is despicable. Everyday we are reminded
of the idea of integrity, intellectual honesty, and pride in the
company's working relationship with the rest of the world. If this
matter is allowed to go unchallenged, it will severely tarnish the
company's image.

Most respectfully,

E.J. Totty

--
In Liberty,

"Hell, I've got no memory at all, I can't ever lie."
Dan Albrecht, Lark in The Morning, suppliers of all things Bagpipes, and
a whole lot more. If it's music, we have it, or we can get it (or else!).
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW Catalog: http://www.larkinam.com

ET