-Caveat Lector-

>Vice President Dick Cheney had met privately with Condit for 45 minutes the

>day before, for instance.

This is the first time I've ever seen mentione the exact length of time
Condit's meeting with Cheney lasted...

According to reports, whomever was working on Levy's computer in her
apartment the morning of 5/1 logged off between 12:30 and 1pm; Condit's
meeting with Cheney began at 1pm, a meeting we now know lasted 45 minutes.

According to the schedule Condit's own people have provided, he returned to
his office around 3pm...

Which leaves a gap of 75 minutes...

The Klingle Mansion in Rock Creek Park, one of the places searched for via
MapQuest on Levy's computer that morning, is only about 15 minutes by car
from where Condit met with Cheney, also the same time to travel by car back
to his office...

According to Condit's schedule, after returning to his office at 3, he then
supposedly had a doctor's appointment at 5pm...it's a shame that
doctor-patient confidentiality rules preclude the doctor from revealing
whether Condit indeed visited him (or her) that day, or in revealing whether
this appointment had been made some time previously or had been made on
short notice that day or the day before...

But then Condit's schedule claimed he met with the ABC reporter at 6, which
we now know isn't true because the meeting in fact took place on the next
night...but it implies that whatever Condit saw his doctor for, it was for
something minor which allowed Condit to conclude his business there and
supposedly meet the reporter at 6...

It doesn't matter that the meeting didn't really happen that night...what
matters is that Condit and his staff sought to present the doctor's
appointment as only being approximately 30 minutes or so in length...

If that was indeed true, and we now know that Condit didn't have the 6pm
meeting with the reporter until the next night, then we have another gap in
Condit's day on the 1st, a gap again of a little over an hour...

Of course, if the doctor's appointment is also a lie, then the time gap
would have been even longer...

So we now know of TWO significant gaps in Condit's schedule for that day,
gaps that he doesn't seem to be too forthcoming to explain...

June
Check out Alternative Kite Radio -- http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com
for:
Alternative Kite Radio (low-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Radio (high-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (because it's always summer
somewhere on the globe)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (because everyday is a holiday somewhere)