-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 07/20/2001 7:14:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Carabinieri jeep running over shot protester.... >>

Then we know, don't we?  The caption of the photograph indicates that the
jeep was in reverse when it went over the boy's body.  That makes all the
difference.  The shot was probably self defense, but putting a vehicle into
reverse to drive over someone who is already on the ground, is not.  It is
murder.  It will not be treated as such, and  protesters must now realize
that those who have taken it on themselves to regulate the behavior of the
rest of us have decided we are no longer allowed to protest.  If we do they
will either kill us or make us wish we were dead.  Even coverage of news
events has become dangerous.  Those same people who do not allow protest do
not allow us to know about everything.  Of course all of their actions are
for your own good.  Let's hear it for freedom.  Prudy