-Caveat Lector-

No problem.   Whatever the Navy wants.  They've been having their way with
everything for years.  They are not accountable to anyone or anything, not
even God.  As far as the Navy is concerned, admirals are the only ones anyone
should pay even the slightest attention.  They did have a small problem with
Tailhook, but as far as the Navy is concerned, women should simply submit
graciously.

One has only to look at what happened in Vieques to realize that the Navy has
no concern or consideration regarding human welfare and human life.  Surely
they would never change any procedures (including throwing their garbage into
the sea in big plastic bags) for the welfare of our fellow creatures on this
planet.  Seagoing men have been trying to destroy the whales, dolphins and
probably even the shrimp for donkeys' years, so they're having a ball now.
It just makes them feel good all over.  It's even better for them now that
they have another Bush in the White House.  So I guess we had all better buy
a few pictures of whales.  We can show them to our great-grandchildren, and
explain how the Navy was having such fun playing with their technology they
just didn't want to stop.  After all how can the survival of a few endangered
species match up to the Navy's war games.  Let's hear it for the admirals and
their tech-trained killers.  Prudy