-Caveat Lector-

Click Here: <A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/~MizNuit23/index.html";>
Moonlight Ride</A>
-----
WELCOME TO
THE LONE NUTS
BAR &GRILL!

You are visitor number:

The U.S.LIARS CLUB CONVENTION may be over, but the Biggest Liar, as usual, is
still in the White House.
Where else but in America can a COCAINE user 'grow up' to become the PREZ?

Meanwhile, back in Washington, George Dubya is so excited about the coming
years in office that he is beginning them with a real BANG! Yes, folks --
true to form, he's backpeddling on every "compassionate" promise he made.
Why? Well, because he can. He's the Prez! And besides, he's all 'grown up'
now, and he does everything Poppy says. He's even invited some of Poppy's
friends to come along and help him whup the country back into shape.
Now that Dubya has been APPOINTED by Poppy and Jeb, he's ready to END all
those gosh darn big gubbermint boondoggles, bleedin'-heart Liberal giveaways
and extra handouts that waste the uh, taxpayers' hard-earned money -- ALL
that waste! -- yep, right down the toilet! And America is chockablock FULL of
WASTEFUL GUBBERMINT SPENDING! Like, who needs old-growth forests anyway?
They're... old. DOWN with those hippy treehuggers! There's PROFITS at stake
here! And, who cares if some of that pristine wilderness gets laid to waste
by mining and oil drilling? We don't like waste! And besides, that word
"pristine" -- doesn't that sound a bit... feminine? ...hmm. Yeah, well, who
needs it?! Heck yeah! We might even mine the other uh, seven or eight
planets! Yeah!!

***************
Get out the ole dusty crack pipe, kids! It's time, once again and again for:
"WORDS TO LIVE BY"
ARCHIVES OF THE PREZ
George W. Speaks (yikes!)
"Will the highways on the internet become more few?"
....George W. Bush (Jan 29, 2000)

What??
***************

This Glorious Tribute To "Truth, Justice And The American Way" was last
updated:
with new links, new notes, and all the usual new and improved garbage. New
links are usually placed at the bottom of the list of links. This is a cheap
attempt to trick you into looking at my entire website.

If any of these links don't work, let me know.
Thanks for visiting, whoever you are, wherever you are.
You can sign my guestbook somewhere on this page.
You can e-mail me at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hot Off The Grill:
(Move your mouse over any of the items on our menu
for a quick description of what comes with your meal)
STEAL THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!
THE GRAND SHITLIST
CASE FILE: THE CIA & DRUGS -- Michael C. Ruppert, ex-LAPD Narcotics
Investigator
Tom Davis Books
Robert Anton Wilson
Index of Cults
Go Gaga: Freeform Eclectic Radio Station
The Onion
The Strange And The Unexplained
Forbidden Archeology Webpage
Conspiracy Nation
Illuminet Press Online
Fortean Times Online
ZenArchy
FactNet
Project Censored Menu
Lancer News Exchange
Great Thinkers And Visionaries
Mediconsult
E. R. Hamilton, Bookseller
Drug Sense
Soulflare
The 70 Greatest Conspiracies Of All Time
Only Visible From The Air
Fair Play Magazine
Association For Skeptical Enquiry
Operation MindPhuck
Federal Agencies On The Net
Visitations
DISINFORMATION
The Chemical Scorecard
Friends of Mumia Abu-Jamal
S.I.S.I.S.
The Blather.Network
DEEP BLACK MAGIC
A.I.M.
Feral House Press
Mothers For Natural Law
CITIZENS FOR HEALTH
THE ACTIVIST PAGE
ECHELON: America's Secret Global Surveillance Network
The PEOPLES GLOBAL ACTION Against Free Trade And The WTO
THE SKEPTIC'S DICTIONARY
Doc Hambone's ANATHEMA RESEARCH
N.I.R.S. -- NUCLEAR INFORMATION RESOURCE SERVICE
NECONA
THE REALIST
PeaceNet
PINKNOISE STUDIOS
Covert Action Quarterly
The Empowerment Project
The Lighthouse Report
Steamshovel Press
"alt.conspiracy" Newsgroups
PACIFICA RADIO Homepage
WORLD WIDE FREE PRESS
THE FIRST CHURCH OF COMMONSENSE
FREE LEONARD PELTIER
THE STATEN ISLAND PROJECT
Chris Conrad
CRACK THE CIA
NORML
CANNIBAS CULTURE MAGAZINE
THE NOVEMBER COALITION
Denver International Airport
JEFF RENSE
NEXUS MAGAZINE
UCS: Union Of Concerned Scientists
BUFFALO FIELD CAMPAIGN
NameBase
THE TRUTH BE KNOWN: Reality Checks
"e-THE PEOPLE" -- America's Interactive Town Hall
Cyberspace ORBIT
XAT: The Model For A Tax-Free Economy
"HouseCall" -- The Online Anti-Virus Scanner
PARASCOPE
THE ACTIVIST
COMMON DREAMS NEWS CENTER
DEFENSE AND FOREIGN AFFAIRS -- STRATEGIC POLICY
CIABASE -- A Computer Database On The Central Intelligence Agency
SKOLNICK'S REPORT
NAOMI'S ARTWORK
KILLING HOPE: U.S. Military And CIA Interventions Since WWII
California State Archives: RFK Assassination
JFK: THE GEORGE BUSH CONNECTION
THE REAL HISTORY ARCHIVES
SUMERIA
A-INFOS
Australian and International Social Justice Organisations
GLOBAL ISSUES Homepage
RecOzNet2
Interlink
Napster
Shady Pines
ASTRO Networks Vic. Inc.
World Intelligence Agencies
Sharefins Eclectic Scategories
New Age Online Australia
Coup D'Etat in Australia
Serendipity
New Dawn Magazine
Port Arthur Massacre Conspiracy
The Temple Of The Screaming Electron
PROPARANOID
Welcome To The Home Page of J. Orlin Grabbe
Internet Radio: Live 365
The Shadow Of The Swastika
The Bush Files
Above Top Secret!
NANDOTIMES
Barry And The Boys -- The CIA, The Mob and America's Secret History

AND NOW, A MESSAGE TO ALL REMOTE VIEWERS, EVERYWHERE:
REMOTE VIEW THIS
(See if you can "REMOTE VIEW" what I'm doing with my finger)

To celebrate America's new Prez, George Dubya, and his continuing efforts to
make America -- no, the entire American Empire -- safe for the Bush Family
and everyone like them, we present
For Your Entertainment
Right in Your Livingroom
THE EXCITING NEW GAME SHOW
"GLOBALONEY!"
the REAL "Monopoly" game!

Brought to you by
THE NEW WORLD ODOUR!
The makers of a few of Your Favourite Things:
Worldwide Corporations!
Secret Societies!
Corrupt Politicians!
Puppet Governments!
Empty Slogans!
The Words: "New And Improved!"
(and many fine products you have seen daily on your TV that supposedly make
you shed unwanted pounds, look younger, feel better, get richer, smell
better, last longer.... etc.)

And, coming soon, to a bathroom near you:
SUPPOSITOREALITY!
Have You Experienced NWO Brand "SuppositoReality" yet?
Yes. You Have. SO easy to use (Just bend over and let it work FOR you!) and
SO comfortable, you will hardly know you're using it!
(A slight ringing in the ears is to be expected and is easily ignored. In a
rare few cases, reality will continue even after prolonged use of
"SuppositoReality." If complete awareness of reality continues, increase
dosage and consult psychic or clergy immediately)
___________________

More notes: There must be a bizillion or so webpages out there, and some of
them should become links on this website, so if you know of any great
websites that need to be here, my e-mail address is somewhere on this page.
There are some new links here -- Perhaps I should organize them. Yeah, OK.
Someday. Meanwhile, let me know if you hear any "Winged Pig" rumours. That
will be around the same time I learn HTML.
Hate my website? Sue me. Meanwhile, get your own damn website if you don't
like it, and you can put my website on your shitlist. We could start a whole
new "Web-O'-Shit" Web Ring....
____________________________________
Got any secrets? Donations welcome
____________________________________

Due to technical bullshit beyond the powers of us mere mortals, my
disappearing "Guestbook" is now gone for the last time. I have now upgraded
to "Scripthost" and, man, do ah feel betta now!
Sign My Guestbook... er, uh, Scripthost thingy .

Above Links Brought To You By MOONLIGHT RIDE.
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,