-Caveat Lector-

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Aleisha Saba wrote:
>Oh so - when I put Eastern Star in Cambodia this came up - for I have
>seen these little busy bees in their hives who when in their coven - let
>us say lead dual lives and run home few wayward husbands?   So who
>called Mrs. Condit - was it Chandra or did anybody check her telephone
>records for her visit was oh so timely, and it appears when the heat was
>on Condit hid behind his wife's skirt and she does not seem to mind -

Valid questions re: Carolyn Condit (although one fails to grasp the
connection with Eastern Star and/or wronged wives in Cambodia throwing
acide in the faces of their husbands' mistresses)...

My guess is that some delving into Carolyn Condit's background and family
might reveal some interesting tidbits...

All interest is focused on her husband's activities on 4/30, 5/1 & 5/2...
but Mrs. Condit was on her own for the most of all 3 days...perhaps she
invited Levy over for lunch on 5/1, or perhaps Levy just showed up,
knowing Gary Condit's schedule had him meeting with the V.P. at that
time...

Just a conjecture of one of many possibilities, if Levy decided to
confront in person the wife of her lover, and thought she'd succeed in
getting Carolyn Condit to divorce her husband by revealing their
affair...how would Mrs. Condit, who we now know is not the invalid her
husband had painted her as, have reacted if confronted by Levy while
alone in Condit's apartment?

Perhaps Mrs. Condit availed herself of her husband's vast collection of
bondage paraphenalia when the opportunity presented itself?

>her picture showed a beautiful lady with blonde hair but no doubt,
>getting older as does everybody.

I don't think it would have been just a case of Carolyn Condit getting
older...after all, we have read accounts that Gary Condit was playing
around at least 2 decades ago, while he was in the state legislature...

No, usually in these things it's more a case of the wife enjoying the
lifestyle that being the wife of an elected official conveys...a
lifestyle that would definitely disappear should the marriage end.  These
women would rather stay in a bad marriage than give up the perks that the
marriage conveys...

>So what was that Old Fox Condit up to in Chandra's last days and who did
>his dirty work for him?

Perhaps that's why his wife showed up on 4/28....

June

Check out Alternative Kite Radio at
http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com

Alternative Kite Radio (low-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Radio (high-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (it's always summer somewhere)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (everyday's a holiday)