-Caveat Lector-

> Oh, PLEASE!! If you can't "rise" to the challenge that strong women
> represent, don't worry, there will always be those old-fashioned,
> whimpering princesses to whom you've grown accustomed.

lets not go there ;)

> As for everything else you've moaned about, I agree. Now, what do you
> propose to actually DO about it? :-)

well, in conjunction with the 'spiritual establishment', I have
formed a group called Educators for Peace which although a bit constrained
by the nature of working with this NGO - does at THIS time facilitate the
opportunity to promote new ideas for school agendas.  see
www.theoservice.org - peace and action network
educators for peace ---  on a fairly international/regular basis.

CALL FOR PAPERS

If you are or have been involved in the education system at ANY level I
herby invite you to submit an article of 500 words with suggestions on how
the curriculum could be improved - what changes you would make - how you
would approach issues etc what you felt your priorities were - what the
problems were as you saw them.
It does not matter what country you come from - please circulate this as I
am really needing some good strong critical - not necessarily passionate
articles.

send them to myself

andrew hennessey
educators for peace [secretary]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ok its the theosophical society sort of - and I know I have said strange
things about their logo etc etc - but we have to start somewhere don't we.

andrew