Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/KlSolB/TM

July 30, 2001
Please Distribute to Interested Folks

Dear Colleagues,

We are now back in the Narco Newsroom and preparing Issue #13 of The Narco
News Bulletin.

This is a call to correspondents to submit articles and commentary on the
war on drugs in our América.

Also, below, some previews of our coming Narco News Fall Offensive.

As you know, the New York Supreme Court will probably take 3-6 months to
rule on our motions to dismiss the Banamex lawsuit in the Drug War on Trial
Case. Thus, we can take a break from being fulltime defendants and get back
to the important work of breaking the information blockade on the
U.S.-imposed drug war from Latin America.

Issue #13 will include an analysis from Colombia of how and why aerial
herbicide spraying of coca crops - recently banned by Colombian courts - is
causing the undoing of Plan Colombia, and also a comprehensive analysis of
the sweeping drug policy reforms underway in Canada and the "Pincer Effect"
on the United States failed drug policies as the Mounties ride in from the
North and Bolivar's horse gallops from the south: the cavalry is coming,
América!

Some other announcements from the Narco Newsroom:

-- NARCO NEWS TEACH-INS: Not content to be sued by billionaires only in New
York state (so many venues, so little time!), we will shortly announce a
series of "Narco News Teach-Ins" on campuses and in concert halls beginning
in Boston, Massachusetts in Mid-September, to where I will travel also to
speak at the Annual Hemp Freedom Rally on Boston Common, September 15th.

-- BACK-TO-SCHOOL ISSUE: This will be in tandem with our September "Back to
School Issue" of The Narco News Bulletin, which will include analysis of
university endowments that are invested in drug war corruption,
money-laundering, and, with a focus on Latin America, where those
investments harm democracy, peace with justice and human rights. The very
same university board members and functionaries that would expell you and
take away your loans and scholarships for a single experimentation with an
illegal drug are themselves neck-deep in narco-trafficking corruption and
some authentic education is called for. Stay Tuned!

-- NEW DESIGN AND SEARCH ENGINE: Also coming this fall, a new design and
makeover for Narco News, with usable site maps and search engine.

-- A CAMPUS CALL-TO-ACTION: We urge readers who are students, professors,
workers or campus organizers to contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you
can host a Narco News Teach-In. We are targetting, for the first round,
Boston, New York and Washington, DC (Hello, Akin Gump!), and possibly other
Northeastern venues.

-- HOT: Our press office informs us that a major national magazine will be
profiling Narco News, hitting the newsstands this weekend.

In other words, all attempts by billionaires -- and the officials who
protect them -- to silence or detain this project of participatory
citizen-journalism have failed.

We're back.

>From somewhere in a country called América,

Al Giordano
Publisher
The Narco News Bulletin
http://www.narconews.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subscribe to receive alerts of new reports:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]