Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 02:55:57 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SNET: Beaver Cole Writes..."WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

Beaver Cole (The Oilpatch Newspaper) writes........

I say that 132 million Taxpayers CAN tell 435 Congressman, 100 Senators and 1
President WHAT TO DO!
    WAKE UP AMERICA !!!

If I may, friend Beaver......... I think the basis for your statement is that
we have PEOPLE and not SHEEPLE.  Your first oversight - for most all of the
"132 million" are victims of the "Public fool system" wherein they were NOT
taught to think and reason but just to be good "government compliant
citizens" (Annex "A" to State Department Document 7277 - May 1960 - Top
Secret - LimDis).  The truth is that none, save a few, of the 132 million see
anything wrong - and, sadly, if they did, they wouldn't know what to do.

So..... UNTIL WE HAVE OUR SECOND REVOLUTIONARY WAR, WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD
ORDER - EXPECT NO MERCY..........

Respectfully,

Your Friend and Neighbor,
Bob

Subj:   WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
Date:   7/31/01 7:58:34 PM Central Daylight Time
From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Beaver Cole)

WAKE UP AMERICA !!!

    Did you ever wonder why a bunch of men would declare that life, liberty
and the pursuit of happiness are God given-rights -- then they would fight a
war to help establish a government that was given the power to take almost
half of the money you earn?   Doesn't make sense does it?
    Government powers are derived from the fact that it can take from those
who produce wealth and redistribute this money to others.  The redistribution
is accomplished by destroying lives, businesses, beating down doors, denying
rights and creating laws that hide due process.  The money acquired is used
to kill unborn babies, send our children off to fight foreign wars and many
other purposes that the majority of taxpayers would not approve of by popular
vote.
    The intent of our Founding Fathers was not to allow government the power
to tax the daily existence of Americans.
    The 2nd Plank of the Communist Manifesto is a steady and continual growth
of taxation.  The National Taxpayer's Union says that taxes have gone up
175,000 % in the last 83 years.  I say that 132 million Taxpayers CAN tell
435 Congressman, 100 Senators and 1 President WHAT TO DO!
    WAKE UP AMERICA !!!

The Oil Patch Newspaper - <A
HREF="http://www.the-oil-patch.com/";>http://www.the-oil-patch.com/</A>

-> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or send an email To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]