-Caveat Lector-

So what Ev? One bad apple ruins the whole barrel? If that is so, God help
America. From what I've seen of Americans on this list, we deserve to be put
out of our self-agrandizing misery. Thank God this is not how the whole of
this country thinks. The true Zionists in Israel during WWII were busy
fighting off the arabs who were armed by the Nazis, not off consorting with
Hitler. Only liars believe lies.