-Caveat Lector-

Should be obvious by now the ADL works with Mossad and KGB.....same
tactics for instance the Walker spies why for them the KGB organized a
KKK - these were the famous family of Navy spies.....

Then we had this Hannsen who worked for KGB while sitting in FBI office
with Louis Freeh who broke bread with KGB agent and was = what did he
say, words to the effect "to think I was sitting with a real live KGB
agent"  - now the CIA was onto that bastard years ago without a doubt.

Then we had the case of the USS Liberty?   the USS Cole?   And this ADL
meanwhile spends much money some of it highly questionable, such as the
money for the organized crime figures - killers from Jewish Mafia USA
style - for this ADL is truly a criminal organization.
More pigs at a trough - but to call them Illuminati would be an insult
to the Illuminati who were organized in the Garden of Eden.

Are we to forgive the bombing of the USS Liberty in International Waters
- note, in International Waters......well maybe they could have gotten
by with that lie, they did not know who it was......but for 45 minutes
THESE BASTARDS NAPALMED THE USS LIBERTY WHILE thirty four dead and 171
wounded lay on deck...the NAPALMED WITH INTENT TO BURN THEM ALIVE AND/OR
incinerate the bodies of our brave soldiers and I am sick of being told
my farther died for the likes of tht garbage and a bunch of homosexuals

ADL - let them go to Israel and work over the ARABS......see how long
they would last there.
For the real jews and REAL semites would blow them off the face of the
earth.

Saba