-Caveat Lector-

Yardbird wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> Assalamu'alaikum,
>
> Christian group enters Palestinian village to shield people from Israelis

Now THESE people are worthy of respect. Not like you clowns. They are
putting their beliefs on the line for humanitarian reasons. This is much
different than than exploiting the situation from the comfort of you home
so you can justify your personal bigotry.

Hey Saba. Why don't YOU get your fat old ass down to Beit Jalla? I have some
cousins there who would just LOVE to see you.

J2