I have been searching for info on past news articles and nothing is coming up in any of the search engines regarding the beating and robbery of aged migrant workers by teenage members of a hate group from Carmel Mountain Ranch.  I have searched many metaengines and news resource sites, etc.  This is interesting as there was a lot of news coverage regarding this a couple of years ago.  I went to the San Diego Union Tribune's website to search the archives and found the following message:

FROM THE SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE WEBSITE ARCHIVES:

"Because of a legal challenge to newspapers' rights to place some older articles in their electronic archives, The San Diego Union-Tribune has barred access to all of the archive's contents created prior to January 1, 2000. When the legal challenge is resolved or technical strategies are devised to block display of only the challenged articles, the pre-2000 contents of the archive may be restored. "

Shades of 1984?

Jeanne