-Caveat Lector-

Amelia wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> Well, the Vatican had better be careful or they will find
> themselves listed by ADL as a Hate Group if they are not already.
> I seem to recall a large number of Catholics being sent to the same
> fate the as Jews in this Holocaust but they just do not seem to
> count at all.

No they didn't count because they were slavs and Poles. But Germany
was at least half Catholic, and Austria was all Catholic. And Hitler
was also Catholic.

Is the Pope Catholic???

>  Those demanding so much respect for their own
> religion might start by showing some for the religion of others.

Pius was a Nazi and an admirer of Hitler. He helped finance the party
early on. He also helped set up the Ustasha regime in Catholic Croatia
where a high ranking Bishop ran the death camps and murdered a million
Serbs, tens of thousands of Jews, mand thousands of Gypsies.

The ' polite ' question is whether Pius 12 " did enough " to save the
Jews in Christian Europe." The real thing the Vatican is hiding is its
complcitiy in the Holocaust, and it's direct action in helping known Nazi
war criminals escape justice through the Rat Line.

Just thought you'd like to know.

> I hope they do not make one of those disgusting ads like they did
> on the dragging death in Texas and show it every single day they
> way they still do that one. It is STILL aired DAILY.  Maybe they
> will have one featuring the Pope as the perpetrator of Hate Crimes
> for his failure to do as they say.  After all, Hate Crimes can only
> be committed against Blacks and Jews and Homosexuals.  No one else
> seems to be important enough to count in these matters. JPII Better
> hop, hop to it if he knows what is good for him, hadn't he?
> ~Amelia~
>
> Vatican speaks out against Holocaust panel's 'slanderous campaign'

They don't have to speak out to defend their position. All they have to do is
open the archives like they said they would.

J2