-Caveat Lector-

http://ca.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/chemtrailsovercanada

"The chemtrail served to weaken the immune system and then the viruses were
added to infect the weakened immune system."

DEATH IN THE AIR - CHEMTRAILS

By Len Horowitz

Live Radio in Canada:
7/8 AUG 2001

-------

DEATH IN THE AIR

I should have mentioned a few items from the show since nobody heard it.
Horowitz was mainly talking from his new book Death in the Air. He
discussed a lot of things not just chemtrails.

What I was surprised at was the knowledge of the interviewer Richard
S..something, who had answers ready for a debunker who got so excited that
he phoned in before the show to say how these were ice crystals blah
blah...and Richard said they didn't behave like ice crystals at all.

He talked about them covering the sky, and people becoming very worried.

Horowitz acknowledged that biological components were discovered in the
chemtrails and that he was in no doubt that this was a world wide plan of
depopulation, stating that first the substances of the chemtrail served to
weaken the immune system and then the viruses were added to infect the
weakened immune system.

He talked about the 'illuminati' the 13 families pulling the political
strings of elected leaders.

He jumped to the West Nile Virus stating that a bogus threat was created so
that the Public health depts could have an excuse to spray whole towns. He
believes that Depts. of Public health everywhere are involved in the
depopulation conspiracy.

There was only time for a few callers. One wanted to know the connections
with the masons. some of the questions I didn't understand as I am not
familiar with Horowitz work. Apparently there were lots of emails to the
station when word about the show came out.

Several people thanked the host for bringing this subject to the people.
Richard thought the lines came only at night, so it looks like he was not
familiar with the sight of the chemtrails but he sure is now.

He asked Horowitz what happens when people complain to the authorities, and
H. replied that 'nobody knows anything'. There are so many tiers and levels
that one cannot find the people who know anything.

I didn't learn anything new about chemtrails that I hadn't read before on
the many websites, but he came through very clear that the program was a
global exercise to effect depopulation.

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

   FROM THE DESK OF:

           *Michael Spitzer* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>