-Caveat Lector-

>Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director, issued the following
>statement:
>
>We are outraged at the accusation the International Red Cross has
>lodged against Israel,

Yes, how dare anyone ever lodge any accusations of any sort against Israel?
Israel is holy.

>  which is completely unfounded and has no
>basis in reality. To call Israeli settlements a "war crime" is a
>gross distortion of the term

Only we Israelis are allowed to use the term "war crime", and only we are
allowed to decide to whom it applies. How dare you overstep the mark like
this? What's next? Next you'll say that the terms we use for non-Jews are
racist.

>  and an unfair accusation

By default, any accusation against us is unfair, and quite possibly
anti-Semitic.

>  that plays
>into the passions of the Middle East conflict while serving no real
>interest other than to denigrate and degrade Israel's status among
>nations.

Which status is, of course, at the very top of the food chain. Remember:
God wants us to have this country, and so the does the USA. We are untouchable.

>How ironic that 60 years after the greatest humanitarian war crime
>in history,

That's right. No matter how irrelevant to any discussion, we will always
shake the Holocaust at you. Why? Because without the Holocaust, we are
nothing. Our entire existence revolves around the fact that some of our
parents and grandparents were victims of a terrible human rights abuse, and
as a result of this all our descendants until the end of time will be FREE
OF ALL CRITICISM. That's how it works. Never forget.

>  the International Red Cross today denigrates Israel for
>a policy of settlement.

When we take your land, it's called settlement. We learned this from our
mentors, the Americans. However, when you try to take your land back, it's
terrorism.

>  The Red Cross, which remained silent and
>made excuses for not responding in the face of Hitler's program of
>mass extermination, now has the ability to speak freely against
>those nations who are guilty of real humanitarian abuses.

Again, events that transpired fifty or more years ago, acts committed by
people now dead and not able to respond to any allegations or accusations,
are more relevant than any puny facts about our current behaviour.

>  Instead,
>the Red Cross chooses to pin the blame on Israel for make-believe
>human rights abuses.

Since we have decided that they do not exist, there have been no human
rights abuses. Furthermore, it is cosmologically impossible for Israelis to
commit human rights abuses, so the discussion is moot.

>ADL has urged Dr. Bernadine Healy, President of the American Red
>Cross, to speak out against the statement, which was issued by Rene
>Kosirnik, the head of an International Red Cross delegation to
>Israel and the Palestinian territories.

ADL has urged Dr Healy - who did not visit the area and did not see
anything - to order one of his minions - who did - to recant. Surely this
must be easy for Dr Healy to effect. We at the ADL always get our minions
to do whatever they are told, and cannot understand any organizational
culture not based on the concept of overlords and peons.

>The Anti-Defamation League, founded in 1913, is the world's leading
>organization fighting anti-Semitism through programs and services
>that counteract hatred, prejudice and bigotry.

Tha Anti-Defamation League, founded in 1913, is the world's leading
organization misleading the world about the scope of anti-Jewish sentiment
in order to further its own political agenda and line it's pockets with
blood money. In order to do this it regularly launches massive programs of
propaganda and deceit into the public domain. The ADL is a hate group,
devoted to spreading hatred, prejudice and bigotry, for without these great
emotions, it would have no reason to exist and we'd all be out of a job.
Long live Uncle Adolph, who gave us the greatest free ride ever!

Sieg Heil! I mean - erm - Shalom!

><A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/";>www.ctrl.org</A>
>DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
>==========
>CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
>screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
>sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-
>directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with
>major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought.
>That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and
>always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no
>credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.
>
>Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector.
>Archives Available at:
>http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html
>  <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html";>Archives of
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
>
>http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>  <A HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/";>ctrl</A>
>SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Om

Evan Morris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: + 27 11 792 2777
Fax: +27 11 792 2711

Free Mumia Abu-Jamal
http://www.mumia2000.org/top.html

"Everybody should think they're ultra-cool. The world would be a much
better place."
Laurie Anderson

"One of the job qualifications for being a New York Post editorial writer
is a complete ignorance of history"
Justin Raimondo

"those Palestinian rock throwers have placed Israel under siege"
Madeleine Albright ... seriously!