-Caveat Lector-

Didn't a Jewish Order - Hadassah or something like that just take over
certain Red Cross authorites from the UN?

Maybe the time is ripe for the ADL does more harm than it does good.

This Jewish Defense League, a group of killers - why the ADL did not
even put them on the FBI Hit Hate List.....

This Jewish Defense League is in disguise and are considered a very
dangerous organization....maybe these are the friends to which Joshua2
referred when he said he had friends he wanted me to meet?

Hey Joshua - I got friends too buddy and my friends know more than your
friends and are loaded for bear, you little twerp.

Big mouth, big talk - Joshua2 sitting there behind his computer talking
war games?

Saba