-Caveat Lector-

TONIGHT 8/18 - Radio Program: Lara Johnstone speaks out on her ET hunger
strike

Date: Saturday 8/18
Time: 10PM Pacific Time
Program: GROUND ZERO - Clyde Lewis, host
LISTEN LIVE: http://www.clydelewis.com
Guests: Lara Johnstone, correspondent Holly Conley, CEO Ernie Vega, author
Alfred Webre

Lara Johnstone is now 20 days into her Presidential hunger strike to request
President George W. Bush to fulfill his campaign promise to make public
information on U.S. government involvement with Extraterrestrial craft,
technologies, and civilizations.

Tonight she speaks out publicly, live on WKTO, Portland, Oregon.
Tune in on the Internet at 10 PM Pacific Time for this historic broadcast.

"Are you ready for the revolution?"
Lara Johnstone, a California woman who began a Hunger Strike for
Disclosure on July 28th.

"Bush/UFO Disclosure Request Update" by Lara Johnstone

Letter delivered to to Representative Barbara Lee Office in downtown
Oakland on Monday October 13, 2001.

Berkeley, CA 94707

Congressional Representative Ms. Barbara Lee
Ronald Dellums Federal Building,
Oakland, CA

Dear Representative Ms. Barbara Lee

RE: Request to support my petition to President Bush

Attached please find the letter I wrote (mailed, faxed and emailed) to
President Bush on 26 July 2001. It is a statement informing President Bush
of my reasons for going on a hunger strike, and requesting his response.

I understand that Disclosure Project briefing materials have already been
delivered to your office. I am very hopeful that you have reviewed those
documents and videotapes and have decided to investigate the matter further.

As you know, the recorded testimony of scores of military, goverment and
other witnesses to Unidentified Flying Objects and Extraterrestrial events
and projects is strong evidence of the existence of an UFO/Extraterrestrial
presence on and around Earth. This recorded testimony consists of dozens of
first-hand, often top-secret witnesses to UFO and Extraterrestrial events,
internal UFO-related goverment projects and covert activities, space-based
weapons programs and covert, reverse-engineered energy and propulsion
system projects. The technologies that are of an Extraterrestrial origin,
when publicly released within a planned transition period, will provide
solutions to global environmental and security challenges.

These numerous recorded witnesses constitute only a small portion of a vast
pool of identified present of former military, intelligence, corporate,
aviator, flight control, law enforcement officers, scientists and other
witnesses, who will come forward when subpoenaed to testify at
Congressional Hearings. Without a grant of immunity releasing them from
their security oaths, many such unimpeachable witnesses fear to speak out.

The legislation to ban space-based weapons will prohibit acts of war
against Extraterrestrial civilizations, which have proven to be concerned
about nuclear and weapons industry, but also have proven they are not to be
hostile. The comprehensive legislation will transform the terrestrial war
industry into a world cooperative military (without space weapons), civil,
and commercial space industry. This will provide unprecedented benefits and
opportunities to all on Earth and in space.

Our generation of voters and leaders are responsible for this once in a
lifetime decision -- to ban space-based weapons so that we will be
permitted to join the peaceful travelers in the universe.

My request to your office is:
1. Please attempt to verify that President Bush received my letter, and
request a response from his office. [I enclose another copy for delivery to
President Bush's office by your office, if required.]
2. Please write a letter in support of my request to President Bush.
3. Please call for open, comprehensive, secrecy-free hearings to take
military/agency witness testimony on events and evidence relating to an
Extraterrestrial presence on and around Earth.
4. Please call for open hearings on advanced energy and propulsion systems,
relating to extraterrestrial phenomena that, when publicly released, will
provide solutions to global environmental challenges.

Many years ago, your predecessor Representative Ronald Dellums was the
first brave and lonely voice calling for an end to the nuclear arms race.
Many thought it impossible, yet he persevered, and many followed. All we
need in this issue is one brave Congressional Representative to have the
courage to step forward, and I imagine the other less-brave Congressional
members will eventually follow.

Billions of people around the world could benefit from these technologies.
Hundreds of witnesses have been brave enough to come forward willing and
able to testify. Our entire planet could benefit from some light being
shone onto the secrets that divide us, the secrets that encourage our
fears, and the secrets that -- if kept -- could result in disastrous
consequences for millions, if not our planet and the continuation of our
human family. I hope you will do all that you possibly can to bring this
matter to the attention of the President, as well as all your fellow
Representatives.

I would like to support you and your office to have the courage to make a
decision for truth, for full disclosure, for a world of unity, peace and
sustainability for all, and an earth where we welcome beings from other
planets. I shall therefore be spending between three and seven hours of
each working day meditating/ praying for you and President Bush, infront of
the Federal Building in downtown Oakland. I will also refrain from sending
out a press release until Wednesday, August 15, in order to give your
office time to brief yourselves on the issue.

I appreciate you for giving my request your attention. I look forward to
hearing from your office.

Sincerely,

Lara Johnstone

LARA'S STORY:
http://www.ecologynews.com/cuenews33.html

_____
EcoNews Service: Always online for Ecology, Consciousness, and Universal
Exopolitics
EcoNews: http://www.ecologynews.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vancouver, BC V6M1V8