-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://www.blackopradio.com/
Click Here: <A HREF="http://www.blackopradio.com/";>Black Op Radio Site</A>
-----
V4.0 of the CD-ROM
- "The Collected Works of Col. L. Fletcher Prouty is NOW AVAILABLE!!!

All of these sections are on one disc - over 648 megs !

This latest updated version has just been released as of March 1st/2000 This
is a much improved version with "MUCH" more Video and Audio added.
The Price for this collection is only $35.00 - including postage regular Mail

To order the CD-ROM send a cheque - $35.00 - made out to;
Len Osanic
814 20th St.
New West B.C. Canada
V3M 4W6

Please include your return address and e-mail address.

Len Osanic
(604) 525-3974
Web Site Administrator for Col. L. Fletcher Prouty

We now take Credit Card orders at the website!
 Purchase CD online!

Credit Card orders are shipped via Registered Mail!
CD-ROM including shipping is - $42.00

Click here to view the "Table of Contents" page
This page should be viewed at monitor resolution 800x600

--------------------------------------

Description of CD-ROM Contents
SPEECHES and INTERVIEWS
- This section features Digital Audio of Col. Fletcher Prouty.
We have looked through all of the important interviews, lectures, and radio
shows for the highlights of Col. Prouty on Audio
There is currently OVER EIGHT HOURS of Col. Prouty included. In order to fit
these onto the CD, they have been recorded in a format that requires you to
have a sound card on your computer. Selections range from a few minutes, to
over 35 minutes in length!
Here is a brief description of the titles found on the CD-ROM

*   Anatomy of an Assassination

*   The CIA and World Peace - Yale lecture 1975

*   MIA's and the Insurance problem

*   The story of Officer training - building a bridge

*   CIA infiltration of the HSCA

*   CIA Handbook

*   Elliot Roosevelt, Stalin, and the Churchill Gang.

*   Security Clearances

*   Is Fletcher worried that he'll say too much.

*   The resort outside Athens

*   Thoughts on the movie "JFK"

*   The High Cabal

*   Mr. President will you please define "it".

*   POW-MIA discussion

*   The Nugan - Hand bank

*   A discussion of NSAM 263 and NSAM273

*   Terrorism, the cold war, and "The Report From Iron Mountain"

*   The Defense Budget

*   Incident regarding Top Secret documents at the Pentagon.

*   UFO's

*   A discussion of the Report From Iron Mountain.

*   Lansdale being tagged as an operator in Vietnam.

*   Japanese Plans to change the economy to Hydrogen from Petroleum

*   Darwin, and global population and expansion.

*   3rd world debt, The TFX fighter, and Leonard Lewin.

*   The origins of the Vietnam conflict.

*   Trip to Antarctica, and nuclear power

*   Mind control, MKULTRA meetings, and Dr. Ewen Cameron

*   Gen. Ed Lansdale identified in photo in Dealey Plaza

*   A discussion of Allen Dulles

*   The Assassination of JFK (From the Dave Ratcliffe interviews)

*   The Tramp photos and Ed. Lansdale

*   Flight KE-007

*   More on Flight KE-007

*   ABC, Capital Cities, and economic intelligence.

*   Origins of countries, Vietnam, Malthus.

*   The Gen. who had enough and retired

*   The origins of the Cold War

*   Gary Powers U-2 flight

--------------------------

Jim Garrison Letters
Several letters between Jim and Fletcher discussing the assassination.
Documents supplied by Jim Garrison
Lots of Audio interviews with Jim discussing his trial. And of course Jim
Garrison on the Tonight Show with Johhny Carson.
--------------------------
Oliver Stone Letters
Correspondence and articles written by Oliver Stone.
Lectures regarding the "man X" character (text and audio) Video clip of Col.
Prouty discussing his role as adviser for the film.

--------------------------
BIOGRAPHY
- Personal Information
- Career Achievements

------------------------
WRITTEN ARTICLES
- More than 130 Essays, and Articles that Col. Prouty has written are on the
CD-ROM.
Every Article, Document, or Chapter can be printed out.
They are also stored seperately as .doc and .txt files. The different
subjects of material include:

-The JFK Assassination
-The CIA
-Air Travel and Terrorism
-Railroads and Transportation
-Petroleum and Energy
And much more.

------------------------
THE SECRET TEAM
- His rare book, "The Secret Team" is also included along with an 1996
updated preface. All chapters and sections from the book can be printed. -The
three Appendicies included contain very rare material.

------------------------
JFK, Vietnam The CIA, and the plot to assassinate John F. Kennedy
His 2nd book including up to date Preface and Afterword

------------------------
PHOTO GALLERY
-There is a large photo album section of over 185 photos at last count.

------------------------
DOCUMENTS
The Documents section include items from the Foreign Relations of the United
States, (FRUS) , VIETNAM Vol. IV Aug- Dec. 1963
Personal Documents - includes letters of those to Jim Garrison, Oliver Stone,
Vincent Salandria and others.

And there is lots more including;
A 113 page dcocument from the "Department Of The Army, Office Of The
Assistanant Chief Of Staff, Intelligence."
The document disscusses PACIFICATION and SPECIAL WARFARE.
This document was the blue print for VIETNAM. This is the first time it has
ever been made public!

Also documents "PROJECT EAGLE" which Col. Prouty and Ed Lansdale had worked
on for Africa
------------------------
Video Clips

13 Video Clips of Col Prouty speaking ranging from 30 sec. to over 9:00 min
in length.

(Over 38 minutes total!)
These play on a 'Real Media' Player

The CD-ROM is written in HTML and needs a browser to view Please obtain the
latest version of Netscape or Explorer

About the CD Format

This (version 4.0) Fletcher Prouty CD-ROM is now available for PC and MAC.
The new HTML / ISO 9660 format runs on all platforms including Unix, DEC, and
others. This format does not require ANY hard drive space at all !.

This new version is written in "HTML" and needs a web browser to view, such
as "Netscape 4" or "Internet Explorer 4" These are available with upgrades
free on the internet.

The CD-ROM views best at a screen resolution of 800x600, so you should adjust
your Monitor resolution first. (under settings)

INSTALLATION :

Open your web browser, (Netscape , Internet Explorer) select "Open" under the
File heading. Then select your CD-ROM drive by letter (e.g. D: drive , E:
drive) Next select the ProutyCD file. In the ProutyCD is a file called "
default.htm" Select this file to be opened by your browser.

The CD-ROM will open with the Title Page. After a ten second audio
introduction you can select "Go to Main Menu" at the bottom of the page. And
you're all set.

Just a note to mention that every file is listed the "Master File List"
section. If you print this list out first, you can make a note of the
articles your have already gone through. It will give you a good scope of the
entire contents of the CD-ROM.
Every article, essay, chapter etc. is also saved in a folder called
"docfiles". This is where "Word" documents. (.doc) are keep.
--- -- -- --
Mac: For Apple (built -in) CD-ROMs:

Extensions folder: Apple CD-ROM
Foreign File Access ISO 9660 File Access

These should all be installed by the system installer. For third party
CD-ROMs you may need different driver software (such as CD-ROM Toolkit) to
recognize IBM CDs.

If your system does not recognize a "non Mac disc", you will need the install
"PC Exchange" which will be on your Mac system installation discs (you may
need to do a custom install). This will allow your system to recognize
non-Mac discs. Before doing the installation, check the Extensions Manager to
see if this is already installed but disabled.

If you have any more problems, please contact the web site and let us know
the machine you are using and the system version, and amount of RAM. You
should be using system 7.1 or higher (7.5 or higher recommended).

If you have any problems at all please feel free to contact me.
e-mail Len Osanic at; [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 1 604 525-3974

Thank you for your support,
Len Osanic

Col. Prouty has come across some "Very Important Documents". These were his
comments in his latest fax;