----- Original Message -----
>From Mike Balog PBN-VT. [Editor]
To: Special Recipient List
Date: Friday. August 25, 2001
Subject: [RMNEWS] FIRST CONTACT; [ARTBELL] URL Has Better Story, Photos..

Thanks for the Story. BUT for a Better Series of
The Photos and for a More Detailed  Explanation
of What was Sent Originally go to the following
URL For ArtBell.Com,.

http://www.artbell.com/hoagland3.html

Food For Thought:

Of course these Cannot be Made By Earth's Residents,
Can They? They are too intricate for a couple of Hoaxers
Now Can They? OR How About Space Based Weapons
Platforms Firing Pulse Laser Weapons to "Etch Images" into
the Fields, as was demonstrated in these Photos. Otherwise
We are Lead to Believe That Intelligent Aliens from Outer
Space had Sent These Images from Millions of Miles out there?
Or How about from a UFO Mother Ship or Drone Ship? OR
is this the work of the Devil? OR An Elaborate Hoax using the
Radio Telescope that is in the Photo? Except, Where are those
Radio Telescopes Near the Other "Crop Circles World Wide?

Thanks and Keep Up The Good Work.

Mike Balog, P:BN-VT., Editor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Friday Aug. 25, 2001