-Caveat Lector-

Colonel Beardon, Amelia - has stuff on this artificial lightning.

Wonder if it was a new football field, and if the lighting system had
lightning boxes.....lightning usually hits tallest thing on field, right
- and lightning boxes supposed to take the hit?

So maybe they got a problem.....have been hit here so many times and it
occured to me when I first got hit, maybe the lightning box blew for it
sounded like an explosion.

Doesn't an entire field become magnetized.   I saw the one hit about 20
feet from me looking out my window, and it was a big ball of fire and it
killed my beautiful evergreen.....then my Web was ruined, my TV later
was knocked out and a hit in back again.

So when lightning hits same spot twice got to be a reason.   Anyway,
they missed me.

Saba