From: "thew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2001 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] 14-year-old struck by lightning during football
practice

-Caveat Lector-

> From: "Nurev Ind." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 15:12:28 -0400
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [CTRL] 14-year-old struck by lightning during
football practice

>> Just an item of local interest for this was one of those
mysterious
>> episodes of lightening on a clear day with no rain, clouds, etc.
>> So what is one to do?  Assume lightening can strike at any time?
>> Could this be manufactured and weather mod or Woodpecker Redux?
>
> Not at all. GOD HATES FOOTBALL.

its all in Leviticus.
the same book of the bible that condemns homosexuality also says
that handle
the flesh of a pig is anathema.

interesting how some people take one line as the inviolable word of
god, and
the other as something unimportant to disregard

> J2

Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate
                                                            William
of Occam