-Caveat Lector-

I know J2 will never take the word of anyone short of, so here is a
Rabbi thanking Baron Rothschild for all he did for the Jewish
people and recognizing and addressing him, Baron Rothschild, as a
Jew.  So who rules the world, J2?  Is it the rednecks and trailer
trash white? (Those are J2's and NOT my ethnic slurs)  Who has the
advantages?  Does this mean that ALL Jews benefit because THE most
influential family of the ruling elites is Jewish?  That is what
you have claimed against whites.  Turns out it is a lie, however.
But unlike YOU, I do not contend that this works to the advantage
of ALL Jewish people.  As I said, they are equal opportunity
oppressors and profit knows no loyalty.

You might want to rethink your hate policies a little more.  They
do not seem to have been very well thought-out.  See next links,
especially the Jewish one on Jewish heritage, yours, and how the
Jewish Rothschild Dynasty was built.
I find it VERY hard to believe that you do not know this.  At least
you are pretending not to know it.

First the Rabbi:
 http://www.torah.org/learning/ravfrand/5757/bo.html

Next we have Lord Rothschild calling himself a Jew:
 http://www.amaana.org/ISWEB/hadroths.htm

Then yet another site by Jews on Jewish Heritage describing how the
Jewish Rothschild Dynasty was built:
 http://www.jewishgates.org/personalities/roth.stm

begin 666 RavFrand List - Rabbi Frand on Parshas Bo - 5757 - torah.org.url
M6T1%1D%53%1=#0I"05-%55),/6AT=' Z+R]W=W<N=&]R86@N;W)G+VQE87)N
M:6YG+W)A=F9R86YD+S4W-3<O8F\N:'1M; T*#0I;26YT97)N9713:&]R=&-U
M=%T-"E523#UH='1P.B\O=W=W+G1O<F%H+F]R9R]L96%R;FEN9R]R879F<F%N
M9"\U-S4W+V)O+FAT;6P-"DUO9&EF:65D/4,P13)!,#8T-S,S04,Q,#$Q-0T*
`
end