-Caveat Lector-

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Saba wrote:
>Towers at World Trade hold federal offices........recently Govenor of
>New York moved from the Tower now I wonder why?

The WTC is huge and holds many types of offices -- international
businesses, major banks, Tower Two had attennas for almost all major
networks on its roof (hence only one local NYC station is now available
here in southern CT)...

It also included NYC's Emergency Management offices -- they recently
moved there (just prior to Y2K) because it was thought the 'safest' place
to be in Manhattan...

>I wonder who did not show up for work today?   At least in New York they
>know their Govenor is safe - World Trade Offices holds many federal and
>state offices so why did Pataky move out?

It would have been doubtful that Pataky would have been in the Manhattan
office anyway, because obviously state business is conducted out of
Albany, not NYC....

June

Check out Alternative Kite Radio at
http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com

Alternative Kite Radio (low-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Radio (high-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (it's always summer somewhere)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (everyday's a holiday)