Now is the time that all of us need to be the best investigators that we can
possibly be. I suggest that, in the earliest moments, some of us take
responsibility for monitoring CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and MS-NBC to log
reports as they come in. As with previous stories of lesser magnitude our
strengths lay in keeping side by side evaluations and watching for
discrepancies and alterations.

Effective response and evaluation will be based upon fact and careful
analysis. These first minutes and hours are critical and we will never have
them again. Please try to avoid speculation as you what will happen or who
did what. We only waste the precious minutes that we have that will never be
here again.

Whatever is going to happen is now beyond our control. It is already too
late to change these immediate events. I have the same fears as all of you.
I strongly suspect that martial law will be imposed fairly quickly.

Avoid speculation, please and become information vampires.

Prayers and peace to all.

Mike Ruppert
www.copvcia.com

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get your FREE credit report with a FREE CreditCheck
Monitoring Service trial
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/xYTolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>