-Caveat Lector-

>     Another certainty is that, although I'm told 50,000 people worked
>in the World Trade Center, more innocent individuals will die as a
>result of what the Old Media are lovingly referring to as a "lockdown"
>of Manhattan and other places, than any acts of terrorism that may have
>occurred.

Point of fact, NYC has 170 hospitals, all of which are being utilized for
the disaster...

All roads and tunnels into Manhattan are closed for INBOUND traffic,
except for emergency personnel; both New Jersey and Connecticut
ambulances and EMT vehicles and personnel are being allowed in to assist
with the disaster.

No outbound traffic of any sort is being hindered...

Less seriously injured people have already arrived at the hospital in
Stamford, Connecticut, so there isn't a problem at this time with getting
the sick and injured necessary medical treatment...

>The military has just said they'll shoot down any plane they
>see flying. Only one civilian plane is in the air this morning, Air
>Force One;

Actually Airforce One is military, not civilian...it is outfitted to
survive an EMP from a nuclear blast and act as an emergency operations
center for the Commander In Chief of the armed forces, aka The
President....

It was just announced that two warships are heading to Manhattan to take
up posts; when asked why this was being done, the answer that was
reported was that 'it would make people feel secure'...

>     All airports have been shut down today, and I shudder to think
>about what flying will be like from now on.

A big question is why, with all the draconian measures already in place,
that not just 1 but 4 (and possibly a 5th) airplane was able to be
highjacked....it may be impossible to ever determine just what weapon the
highjackers used to be able to take over the plane they highjacked...if
they used guns, how did they get thru security?

June

Check out Alternative Kite Radio at
http://www.altkiteradio.trancetechno.com

Alternative Kite Radio (low-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Radio (high-bandwidth)
Alternative Kite Summer Beachparty Radio (it's always summer somewhere)
Alternative Kite Holiday Radio (everyday's a holiday)