-Caveat Lector-

Amelia suggested I check out my bible calendar yesterday (September 10)
and I did and today when I turned on the TV - I heard a man say "Woe to
those" who caused this evil act.

I believe the terrorists if you want to call them that instead of
Kamakazee Soldiers - were attuned to this strange bible alendar code,
which came from a 1954 Editon of a Gideon Bible......The readings in
this book have double meaning - One for Israel and the other the USA,
for many believe this too is the promised land -

Anyway look this over and what I am going to do is type up what Jerry
Falwell says in her interpretation, for this is from Falwell's
copyrighted bible LIBERTY....in one chapter in Isaiah he points out how
many times Liberty is written in one chapter.

William Manchester in his book Death of a President mentions the Gideon
bible youwill find in the cheap motels - Timothy McVeigh left a mesage
in a Gideon Bible circling a passage.....Ezekial 38 and 39 you find the
symbolism of the Eagle with a bough in one hand and arrow in another -
symbol of the President of he United States of America - masonic
symbolism, as is the Pentagon and most of Washington laid out by
astronomer masons.....from Ezekials Whell - or Washington is like a big
wheel with all roads, to the giant Domed Building pattered after the
Vatican.

So here is Isaiah 34 and keep in Mind in Isaiah you find the names Ariel
and Sharon....like in judges, you find Ehud and Barak and of course,
story of Gideon the hit and run guerilla fighter.

Ariel Sharon was fortunate today for the target was the USA ...... did
people expect te Palestinians to mourn for us - as the Israelis
destroyed their homes, police stations, government buildings, olive
trees - killed children and the slaughterman Sharon sits back known as
"the fat slob" whom they hate causes young Israelies not to want to go
to war for him?

The people who pulled this off use astrology and use the bible as
communications and code - note the word munitions in this chapter -
strange, munitions - is this what they called it in those days ????
Munitions....

Further today listenening to the news report this one man who was key
advisor who held high post to President said "Woe to them" who did such
an evil thing.

Note then with the town was white with ashes like a volacanic eruption
white from concrete - when the tall tower fell it came over the radios
of those trapped beneath the rubble - their voices, they said were
coming from beneath the earth and rubble....note vs. 4 and the dust and
debris and make the picture in your head....great thunder it shall come,
a quake, greatnoise with storm and tempest and the flame of devouring
fire.....

but it is also written "and the multitude of all the nations that fight
against Ariel and all that fight against here and her MUNITION.....vs 6,
but the worse vs. is vs.5 - moreover the multitude of thy strangers
shall be like small dust and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be
as CHAFF that passeth away - it shall be at an instant -
suddenly.........and here we have this sudden death - suddenly.....
and I thought over the verse from Job linked to JFK and RFK "neither
shall he return to his house anymore".

America is our house...in America, the high hill of Zion where God
dwelled is in Washinton DC and the Valley of Hamon Gog is Arlington
Cemetery.

It is all masonic symbolism....but the man today on TV who said "woe
to...." was quoting from the bible code.

My sister worked wth many of the people some of whom worked in the
towers and the US Chamber of Commerce  some of the names were on cards
when she died - who died on plane with Ron Brown - notes of
Gratitude......

So Wall Street was falling the the two Towers of Babylon for the evil
ones belive American to be this wicked city.

I say this there are evil people living in this country who were in on
this plot and act of terror.....today the National Enquirer speaks of
GaryConditt and his love letters, the pig Rosie O'Donnell marrying a
woman - real wedding - and this adds fuel to fire to those who believe
we are Sodom - and with Larry Flynt buying up LA with his friend
Moskowitz - these are evil ones who should be tossed out of this country
- Moskowitz stealing Arab land making big money - while how many people
today paid high price for these evil ones?

Worse thing to come out of Fox News....that bastard Joe Lieberman with
his pansy voie told Fox Reporter:

Joe Lieberman "well we are okay, the Senate we are okay and we will meet
tonite.   We are all alright....."

Fox Reporter:   Well Mr. Lieberman, that are maybe 10,000 people who
arenot alright....."  And I thought you filtly piece of crap - not one
word about those who died in the Tall Towers when this symolism was
directed to this country because of the killer Zionists.

The calendar I am convinced is the Zionist Master Plan for Murder Keyed
to astrology and the testaments........Remember the USS Liberty was to
be blamed on the Egyptians......Remember what is happening here for
Israel wants us to go to war against the Arabs - the Zionists want us to
d their dirty work for them.   There are two Zions - USA and
Israel......
Read your bible and catch the 109th and 110th psalm........Acts 19 the
sabotage of the Apollo and remember the Challenger.

Think some poor arab pulled this off without help ????   Hired killers?
Hired guns???   Inside help?   we have the KGB in the CIA AND Hannsen
telling KGB about all the secret tunnels.....Freeh meeting with KGB in
Russia.......bright red star burns, september, october and november.

First Psalm then I will type portion of what JERRY Falwell says - the
man who broke bread with Larry Flynt and sat with him onTV shows each
feeding off the others fat........this is the bible code and this is the
mster plan and all this is timed.
Try to catch watchwords if any and recreate the scene in your mind like
the FBi agent's son who made movie of Littleton that Klebold and Harris
acted out...designed to blow up entire block and killed all the
kids.....but they also had getaway plan that did not go.

The King James Bible
at the Electronic Text Center, University of Virginia
Isaiah, chapter 29

[Ariel Sharon not his real name the bastard took his name from bible]

"1": Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to
year; let them kill sacrifices.
"2": Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow:
and it shall be unto me as Ariel.
"3": And I will camp against thee round about, and will lay siege
against thee with a mount, and I will raise forts against thee.

"4": And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground,
and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as
of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech
shall whisper out of the dust.

[report said on microphone they heard voices and calls for help of those
beneath the rubble......in all the dust....and this is not prophecy this
is premeditated murder by prophecy planned around passage of bible keyed
to date certain which was today,  September 11]

"5": Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust,
and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth
away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.

"6": Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with
earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of
devouring fire.

"7": And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even
all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her,
shall be as a dream of a night vision.  [note word munition....]
"8": It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he
eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man
dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is
faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the
nations be, that fight against mount Zion.
"9": Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken,
but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.
"10": For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep,
and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath
he covered.
"11": And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book
that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read
this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
"12": And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read
this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
"13": Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me
with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed
their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the
precept of men:
"14": Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among
this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of
their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men
shall be hid.
"15": Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD,
and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who
knoweth us?
"16": Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the
potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me
not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no
understanding?
"17": Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned
into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a
forest?
"18": And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the
eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
"19": The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor
among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
"20": For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is
consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:
"21": That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him
that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of
nought.
"22": Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning
the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his
face now wax pale.
"23": But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the
midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of
Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.
"24": They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and
they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

Jerry Falwell on TV now the big fat pig.
Anyway this bible was copyrighted in 1975 thereabout and he sent me
copies or his crew did......Ted Kennedy got free cpies too he did not
order.

So here is what Falwell writes as "footnotes" or his interpretation and
I will just do bit.....

"Woe is ascribed to Ariel, the city where David dwelt.   This parallel
name for Jerusalem (and also Washington DC)  emphasizes the fact that it
ws the :altar hearth of god, i.e. the sacificial  center of Israel
worship.....that David first
INAUGURATED  the true worship of Jehovah on Mt. Zion....(the Hill)...but
now Jerusalem's worship had become a meaningless and heartless
formality.   (like the Oath at the Well perhaps this is masonic
stuf)....Isaih speaks with irony
WHEN HE COMMANDS "ADD YE YEAR TO YEAR; LET THEM KILL SACRIFICES  His
attitude is that empty religion, endlessly contiuing its animal
sacrifices year afer year, will ot be able to stop the judgment of
God.....

Now the parallel statements:  I will distress Ariel and it shall be unto
me as Ariel, means that god will bring judgment upon Jerusalem through
the simultaneous invasions of Assyria and BABYLON, there by it will
become Ariel (firehearth) to Him.

In other words God will take this city that has been the PRIDE AND JOY
(the two towers) of his people and turn it into what it in ae is, A
PLACE OF BURNT SACRIFICES.....the meaning of the passage is rather clean
- because of her sin the city which was known for its burnt offerings
unto the Loin turn become a burnt offering unto it - they will camp
against it, : "thou shall be brought down...thou shall be visited of the
Lod of hosts.....

Gods visitation is one of judgment that will and shall be acccompanied
by thunder....earthquate....great noise....sorm....tempest....and
devouring fire.....the prophet says it will be all like a bad dream
(saba note - people in shock not understanding whawt is going on.......)
deep sleep to fall upon them - divine anesthetic..........people dazed?]

And so on.......Falwell goes on with this divine punishment crap and he
on TV tonight......with this same crap laming bin Laden when it is not
known who did what.

Falwell once said the messiah would be born of royal descent of course
but thought Christians thought he was already here.

Sign of Christ's coming will be sudden.....suddenly they shall die......
All that religious crap being used against the people of the United
States of America.

The enemy is within.........people are hired without checking who they
are.........and remember the FBI spy Hanssen who was paid in
diamonds......gave them maps of secret tunnels?

Washington is one bit secret tunnel many spokes and Pentagon tunnel as
well........

And Joe Lieberman said "its okay, we are alright.   The Senate will meet
tonight....."

Well Mr. Lieberman there are about 10,000 people they say who are not
alright....their wives are widows, their children are orphans, others
will eventually take their offices ......see 109th and 110th
Psalm....this High Hill of Zion where God loved to dwell....

Keep remembering day before JFK died....he climbed the high hill to the
Lee Memorial and looked down into the Valley of Hamon Gog and said - I
could stay here forever....a faew days later he was taken to this valley
which symolically is Arlington Cemetary, for burial.

And they played Danny Boy.....

Saba