-Caveat Lector-

You re lost, Edward. With people thinking like you we are living nowadays world.

Kill the arabs that killed your country's people because your country s people killed
the arab s people ... and keep on following this cycle until Mr.Elite and his friends
smiles from his bunker while the last american, jewish or arab dies.

Ok. That's great for you ... Your mind is a bit compressed ....

Fer

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/09/01 16:30 >>>
-Caveat Lector-

J2:

> > Source: http://www.webforums.com/forums/f-read/msa64.214.html
> >
> > A CALL TO ALL AMERICANS! From now on, the national toilet paper should be
> > the pages of the Koran!
>
>Why? You don't really think that your religion is any better than theirs
>do you?

I don't care who's freaking religion is better, but I found a copy of the
Koran from previous study (God only knows why now!) and plan to WIPE MY
BUTT with it the next time I take a dump.

> > Arm every flight crew in America down to the
> > man/woman who pumps the gas and loads the luggage. Allow anyone with a
> > concealed carry permit to remain armed while on any airline in the nation.
>
>Stupid gun pusher.

Stupid liberal jackoff who needs the government to wipe his nose. Now,
don't we feel better?

>  Do the word " pressurized cabin " mean anything to you
>genius?

Do the words "beats the hell out of flying into a building" mean anything
to you, prick?

> > Push your local representatives to MAKE THIS LAW!! Turn the entire middle
> > east into a parking lot!!
>
>Your a good Christian Edward.

Not today. Today, I'd really love to see a hole in the earth where the
middle east used to be!

>  Jesus saves, but you prefer parking lots.

Jesus isn't here. Maybe you haven't noticed.

Edward   ><+>

Logic:

(1) The study or practice of the principles of reasoning, especially of the
structure of propositions as distinguished from their content and of method
and validity in deductive reasoning.

(2) A means of terrifying liberals.

http://www.global-connector.com