Whoever you are, you should know you do NOT speak for open-minded, curious people who want to be aware of as many views as possible.

Evdently you don't understand that it's what you learn AFTER you know it all that really matters.

You also don't seem to understand that the purpose of human life is to reflect ourselves to ourselves so that our creator can have the benefit of that shared experience in a wide variety of circumstances. So when you resort to name-calling and labeling you are revealing yourself as being the very things you accuse others of being.

But of course you probably won't understand a word of this - a closed mind is soon empty.

  ashley Abraham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

-Caveat Lector-

I think I speak for many here when I say, "Put a cork in it