So William Cooper is still around with Behold a Pale Horse?

COUP - well, We Shall Overcome - and they sang We Shall Overcome.

Black House of Israel sat besides Jim Jones in Jonestown.....Rabbi
Washington was wanted for murder in the USA but then it was Leo Ryan who
was set up and taken to his death....child abuse, you know, aat
Jonestown when the children were happy and laughing but the House of
Israel children, who looked like local Ubangis, had wild doped up
eyes.....none were smiling.
'
Behold the Dead Horse........but there are other fiery flying serpents
in the wings ready to take aim for its a long long time from what was it
May to September......and the days grow darkers.

Saba

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=8933