-Caveat Lector-

Assalamu'alaikum

Here is some recent fan mail into ININ.

---------------

From: Steve Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What Im going to do to you

I look forward to seeing the charred corpses of your people on the news
when the US retaliates against you third world fuckers.

------------

Darren Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: you will all

We will find all you bastards & cowards who promote your islamic crap &
kill every last one of you!!! x

-----------------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK...WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!!!

TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK...WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!!!

---------------

r m <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message to ININ, Prepare to reap the fruits of your
actions. For your cowardly attacks on civillians of
the United States, Prepare to burn. You called down
the thunder, well now you've got it. Tell your people
we are coming to send you to HELL.
----------------

Rick F <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Death to all Arabs in Palestine

After the suicide attacks, Israel will push you arab bastards into the
sea. No one will cry over the death of you arab mongrels. Islam is a
gutter religion. Prepare to have your miserable lives ended

-----------

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DIE RAGHEADS DIE

DIE DIE DIE RAGHEADS DIE

-------------

allah dead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Allah is dead

Hey,

fuck you all, stupid assholes...

Fuck allah... losers

Fuck all Muslims, stupid losers.

We will win...

--------------

john vliet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU! WE WILL KILL

------------

Johan van Geffen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Nuke all moslim states

Hello,

If America atack the arab world we in Holland party for a week.
The childeren ho party here after America was atack, we are sending them
to your god by dropping them in a plain in Mekka.

------------

john vliet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FUCK YOU

yes you can quote me on that!

al fundamentalist from the islam should know they are hunted , even now
there are DUTCH people killed! maybe you can fuck the united states but
now

You fucked the wrong one, don't mess with the dutch People! We are a small
Country but now you you fucked the wrong one!!!!
Islam is a pig and Bin Laden is fucking it!
CRAZY! KILLING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF GOD OR ALLAH!!rot in Hell!
By the way , your website will be hacked!

       ISLAMIC NEWS AND INFORMATION NETWORK: HTTP://WWW.ININ.NET

                 VISIT: HTTP://WWW.MEDIAMONITORS.NET

  WE AFFIRM THAT INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS A THREAT TO JUSTICE EVERYWHERE!!!!

                         DEFINING APARTHEID

Article 2 of the "International Convention of the Suppression and
Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid" of 1973 clearly defined the
term "crime of apartheid." This includes similar policies and practices
of segregation and discrimination as practiced in South Africa and
which also apply to inhuman acts committed for the purpose of the
establishment and maintaining of domination by one racial group over
another. This includes the deliberated imposition of living conditions
calculated to cause physical destruction and any legislative or other
measures preventing a racial group from full development of their
political, social, economic and cultural life.  This is an accurate
description of what the zionists are doing to the Palestinian people
with the full support of the USA.