I define war as two people/countries/entities who want power over each other doing things to get that power.  Doesn't matter who creates it.  We are embroiled in it, it is WAR.  If I was at war with someone, I would creat MANY conflicts - hoping to win them all.

Whether as I think you suggest there are people/entitles more powerful than the Bin Laden org. that are orchestrating this - well, ok but it is still at the World Trade Center Twin Tower level WAR.

In a message dated 9/15/01 8:15:08 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>To this lady and others that don't get it, this is WAR !   Wake up and
>smell the chemicals in the air.
>

>       W A R ! ! ! !

 This ain't war this is a created conflict, with nefarious designs.

<