-Caveat Lector-

  The first tower to fall had the top floors tipping over at an angle -
leaning and falling.  The second tower fell straight down.  Neither one of us
can conclusively say whether or not these were top-down collapses or if there
was help from well-placed explosives on the lower floors.  When the 2nd tower
fell it looked to me just as it would if it had been an intentional
demolition.  Obviously this is a subjective observation on my part.

Samantha